- All Catholic schools across Western Australia (WA) are operating within the COVID-19, Baseline Settings.
- Travel is restricted to remote communities.
- The Western Australian border is open.
Updated: 13 May 2022
For up to the minute information please refer to the Western Australian (WA) Department of Health and WA Government of websites; HealthyWA and WA.gov.au, as these sites are continually updated with new information as circumstances change.
Catholic Education Western Australia continues to align with WA Government advice to provide our schools and school community with relevant information and updates as these relate to students and staff.
On this page
The health, wellbeing and safety of all students remains our highest priority, and additional cleaning and hygiene regimes will be maintained in line with advice from the WA Department of Health. Schools will continue to practise physical distancing between adults, where possible, and encourage good personal hygiene at all times.
Knowing this is a uniquely challenging time for all of us, Catholic schools will continue to focus on the care and wellbeing of students, staff and families as we unite to manage the risks of COVID-19 in our community.
Baseline Settings in Catholic schools
Health and hygiene practices in schools
Parents and Caregivers
- Visit the Healthy WA COVID-19 website for more information and details about the Novel coronavirus
- Call the Novel coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- For general or travel related queries about Novel coronavirus please go to the healthdirect website
- You can also visit the World Health Organisation website for more information about the Novel coronavirus and for updates
- Talk to your local GP or Community Health Centre
Additional support services include:
- Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800
- Headspace – 1800 650 890
- Parent Helpline – 1300 1300 52
- Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
- Lifeline – 13 11 14